Below, you will find detailed information about who is responsible, such as what “cookies” are, what type this website uses, how you can deactivate them in your browser, and how to specifically block the installation of third-party cookies.
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND HOW ARE THEY USED?
Cookies are files that are created by the websites you visit and store browsing data so that you can enjoy an easier online experience. Thanks to them, websites do not log you out, remember your preferences and provide you with relevant content based on your location.
There are two types of cookies:
- First-party cookies: These cookies are set by the website you’re visiting. And only that website can read them.
- Third-party cookies: These cookies are set by someone other than the owner of the website you’re visiting, such as advertisers or images.
If the cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the length of time they remain stored in the client’s browser, which may be:
- Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interesting to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user in a single visit.
- Persistent cookies: the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
In addition, this website uses the following types of cookies, depending on the purpose for which the data obtained is processed:
- Strictly necessary: also called “functional” or “technical”, they are those that allow navigation on the website, guaranteeing its correct functioning and the use of the services that exist on it. They allow communication, enable dynamic content or store content for sound or video broadcasting. Without these cookies, the site would not function properly.
- Configuration: they allow you to store the user’s configuration for the website. In this way, they allow you to configure the language, appearance or content depending on the browser used.
- Analíticas: they allow the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the group of users that is carried out through the measurement of the activity of the users on the website, with the aim of improving it based on the analysis of the usage data. Specifically, analytical cookies are used for the following purposes:
- Measure the performance of the website: based on the analysis of the user’s behavior in the navigation of the website. The content that was viewed, frequency, duration, when and where it was viewed is analyzed.
- Develop and improve products: the information collected from user navigation on the website is used to improve existing products and content and/or create new ones.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information on our behalf for the purpose of tracking your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity, and providing other services related to website activity and internet usage. Google may transmit said information to third parties when required by law, or when said third parties process the information on behalf of Google. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
The information obtained through all these cookies, referring to the user’s equipment, is in no case linked to personal data of any kind.