GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
The website www.tecsisa.com, as well as all of its domains and subdomains are owned by Tecnología, Sistemas y Aplicaciones, S.L., domiciled at Calle Quintanavides, 19, Planta 3, Oficina H, 28050 Madrid, with tax ID number B-83128033, constituted before notary of Madrid, D. José María Regidor Cano. Registered at the Mercantile Registry of Madrid in Tomo 16.998, Libro 0, Folio 11, Sección 8, Hoja M-290917 (hereinafter referred as Tecsisa).
Access to these websites is conditional upon the user accepting the general conditions of use, the exclusion of the liability clause and the intellectual and industrial property rights that are applicable. The user will read the specific conditions that have been set forth for the access and use of some services in these web portals.
I. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Total or partial reproduction of the content of these websites requires the express permission of Tecsisa. The user of these websites undertakes not to reproduce, copy, distribute, transform or modify the web site contents including trademarks and logos owned either by Tecsisa or by third parties without permission of the owner of the rights as well as not to remove, manipulate or alter by any means whatsoever the copyright.
II. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
1. The website contains data from own sources and from third parties that are offered solely for information purposes. Tecsisa accepts no liability resulting from the inaccuracy contents. Access to this website is free of charge and does not generate any commercial, professional or contractual relation between users and Tecsisa.
2. This website contains links to other web sites offering information and services managed by third parties and not by Tecsisa. Tecsisa accepts no liability for the information provided by these portals.
3. In no case will Tecsisa be held liable for any infringement of the applicable law by the user when accessing the web site or the use of the information contained therein as well as the access to links displayed in the current website.
4. Tecsisa reserves the right, without prior notice, to modify the information contained in the web as well as its configuration and presentation.
5. For those web services allowing the user to post own opinions that, in any case, will have to respect the right of honour and privacy (personal and family) of other users and third parties, Tecsisa will not be held liable for the users’ opinions and is entitled to remove and not publish those contents not respecting the principles set forth by the law in force.
7. Tecsisa or Google Analytics are entitled to track, store and use information concerning the user’s activity on this website including origin pages, viewed pages, visit time, downloaded information and any other activity performed by the user on this site. The user authorizes Tecsisa to use that information for marketing actions, statistics generation and improvement of the website.
III. DATA PROTECTION
Personal data furnished by the web user comply with that which is set forth under Spain’s Personal Data Protection Act 15/1999 and under the regulations expanding thereupon.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Contact us for more information