TECSISA, through this Policy, informs you of how your data will be treated following the principles of legality, loyalty, and transparency, limitation of the purpose and term of conservation, minimization of data, accuracy, integrity, and confidentiality, among others. , as well as respecting the rest of the obligations and guarantees established in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons concerning the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data.
To comply with the aforementioned regulations and help the user of this website to understand how their data is collected, used, processed, and protected, TECSISA informs you of the following aspects related to your right to the protection of personal data.
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- Responsible: Tecnología Sistemas y Aplicaciones S.L. (TECSISA)
- VAT ID: B83128033
- Address: Quintanavides 19, building 4, 3rd floor, 28050 Madrid, España
- Contacto: Tel.: 914 452 115. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activity: Software development.
- Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, in volume 16,998, folio 11, Section 8, Sheet M-290917
For the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data that you send through the web forms will receive the data treatment of “Web Users”.
IDENTIFICATION OF THE PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED. PURPOSE AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA.
- Category Personal Data Collected: Identification Data and Professional Data.
- Purpose: Respond to requests for information that the user has made by this means.
- Legitimation: Explicit consent
- Recipients: There is no transfer to third parties.
- Conservation terms:
- If a contract is formalized, the retention period will be the one stipulated in the contract or until the user requests their withdrawal. In case of cancellation, the data will be kept as established in the CONSERVATION DEADLINES section.
- For those who do not pass the contracting process, the data will be deleted, in a period not exceeding one (1) year.
MANDATORY NATURE OF THE INFORMATION REQUESTED
In the forms in which personal data is collected, the specific purpose for which they are collected will be detailed, TECSISA will indicate the fields that are necessary to complete to process the request through, for example, the use of an asterisk symbol. If the mandatory fields are not completed, TECSISA will not be able to process the request nor, therefore, provide the service that may be requested.
INFORMATION CONSERVATION PERIODS
COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the purposes for which we process the personal data provided by Users is to send electronic communications with information regarding services, products, events, and/or relevant news for Users related to TECSISA’s activity.
Whenever TECSISA makes any communication of this type, it will be addressed solely and exclusively to those Users who have previously and expressly authorized their receipt, either at the time of registration on the Web or later.
If the user wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from TECSISA, they can request to unsubscribe from the service by sending an email to the following email address: email@example.com or using the links provided at this respect in the communications sent by TECSISA.
ACCURACY AND TRUTHFULNESS OF THE DATA PROVIDED.
Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the veracity, accuracy, validity, the authenticity of the Personal Data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. Likewise, users guarantee to be over 16 years of age.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The user will always have their rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition, and portability that they can exercise in the following way:
- At the address Calle Quintanavides 19, 3rd floor, 28050 Madrid, Spain through proper proof of identity (Copy of your ID).
- Likewise, we inform you that the Data Protection Officer is the person in charge of ensuring the protection of your fundamental right to the protection of your data. To contact the TECSISA’s DPO, you can write to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY.
TECSISA is concerned with guaranteeing the security, secrecy, and confidentiality of your data, communications, and personal information. Therefore, as part of our commitment and in compliance with current legislation, we have adopted demanding and robust security measures and technical means to prevent loss, misuse, or access without your authorization.
The user has the confidentiality and the duty of secrecy of the employees of TECSISA and of all those who process the data in the name and on behalf of the user. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the user is aware of the possibility that the security of communications via the network is not invulnerable.
Thank you for visiting our website.